Top 15 Interview Questions for a Cheer Coach
2. What is the most useful job related criticism you have ever received?
3. How would you handle a fellow instructor if they were talking to you in between classes?
4. What is the age group you prefer most to teach and why?
5. What motivates you to coach?
6. Pretend that I am a new student. Teach me how to do a cartwheel.
7. How would you handle a child that is crying and won’t participate?
8. What is the most rewarding part of coaching cheerleading?
9. What do you feel it means to be a role model inside and outside the gym?
10. If I called your previous employer for a reference, what do you think they would say your greatest strength is?
11. How do you typically conduct a class from start to finish? Share a sample lesson plan with me.
12. What coaches, teacher or other people have been great influences in your life and why or how?
13. How would you promote a positive energy with your team through both positive and negative situations?
14. As a coach you are responsible for the overall health and safety of the children you are coaching. Please share what measures you would take to ensure their safety at practices and events.
15. Why do you feel that you are the best person for this job?http://www.heartofcheer.com/gyms/top-15-interview-questions-cheer-coach/http://www.heartofcheer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/interviewpic.jpghttp://www.heartofcheer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/interviewpic-300x300.jpgBlogCoachesGymsall star cheerleading,cheer coach,interview