10 Things Cheer Moms Understand
1. The need and desire to buy a bow at every competition, that you can never possibly have enough bows, and of course- how to make the perfect bow holder to keep them all on display.
2. That watching tv or playing on phones or gaming systems in the splits, or upside down, or both is the norm.
3. The chore of cleaning out the tub or sink after a cheer competition.
4. The need to make not only healthy, but portable food choices as so much time is spent running to and from the gym.
5. The mysterious disappearing acts of bobby pins and hair bands.
6. The unique study habits of cheerleaders.
7. Your SUV is a recycling center gold mine.
8. Monday = Cheer Hangover
9. Your cheerleading investment pays off even outside the gym, like at the grocery store. You aren’t ashamed to send the kids up in a stunt or scaling the shelves to get that item you can’t reach.
10. That your living room is no longer used as a living room. Instead it has become a tumble room, a jump room, a stretching area, and a place to stream the latest routines on youtube. You come home to your furniture being re-arranged for tumbling mats and your couch cushions and carpet have seen better days. If you’re thinking of hiring a professional cleaner for your carpet, visit this website.
Google Imageshttp://www.heartofcheer.com/parents/10-things-cheer-moms-understand/http://www.heartofcheer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cp1.jpghttp://www.heartofcheer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cp1-300x300.jpgBlogParentsall star cheerleading,cheer moms